G-Osaka (@2.45) vs Sapporo (@2.63)
04-10-2019

Our Prediction:

G-Osaka will win

G-Osaka – Sapporo Match Prediction | 04-10-2019 06:00

9 matches ended in a draw. Teams FC Tokyo Gamba Osaka played so far 31 matches.FC Tokyo won 12 direct matches. Gamba Osaka won 10 matches. In 12 (57.14%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.26 goals per Match.FC Tokyo in actual season average scored 1.23 goals per match. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. Gamba Osaka average scored 1.46 goals per match in season 2019. Below the text is a list of the direct games. In 15 (75.00%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 8 (38.10%) matches in season 2019 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. In 13 (65.00%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals.

In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. We invite you to check Gamba Osaka and Consadole Sapporo match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. You will find what results teams Gamba Osaka and Consadole Sapporo usually end matches with divided into first and second half. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap.In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Gamba Osaka and Consadole Sapporo in season. Our site is not limited to only as this. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications.

Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies.

Matches between teams

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website.

In 12 (63.16%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.55 goals per Match.Gamba Osaka in actual season average scored 1.46 goals per match. Consadole Sapporo average scored 1.79 goals per match in season 2019. Below the text is a list of the direct games. Consadole Sapporo won 2 matches. In 9 (47.37%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. In 7 (36.84%) matches in season 2019 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. In 16 (84.21%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. 3 matches ended in a draw. Teams Gamba Osaka Consadole Sapporo played so far 11 matches.Gamba Osaka won 6 direct matches.

In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. We invite you to check FC Tokyo and Gamba Osaka match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. You will find what results teams FC Tokyo and Gamba Osaka usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Our site is not limited to only as this. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap.In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of FC Tokyo and Gamba Osaka in season.