Pittsburgh Pirates (@2.7) vs Chicago Cubs (@1.44)
15-09-2019

Our Prediction:

Chicago Cubs will win

Pittsburgh Pirates – Chicago Cubs Match Prediction | 15-09-2019 14:20

= (Chances Game Going OVER) The C.O.G.O. percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records. C.O.G.O. *Note: If theres a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, theres a 40% chance of the game going UNDER. After we process it through our math predictor, we then provide a CHANCES OF COVERING percentage for that game, which lets you know if theres any value on the OVER in that game.

The 23-year-old is expected to remain in the starting rotation through the end of the regular season. Keller picked up his first MLB win in his return to the major league rotation Aug. 12. A former second-round pick, Keller enters play with a 7.94 ERA through 17 innings this year, giving up 15 earned runs but just one homer. He struck out four with two walks and two runs (one earned) over five innings against the Los Angeles Angels.

Chicago Cubs at Pittsburgh Pirates: Projected Starting Pitchers

the current line. When calculating the DMVI, we look for the margin of error between the bookmakers line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams. The DMVI is a tool to find value vs. DMVI = (Daily Market Value Index) The DMVI is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmakers line.

In his career, Lester is 10-6 with a 3.18 ERA and 102 strikeouts against Pittsburgh. The Chicago Cubs will be out to snap a four game losing streak after starting the series with a 3-2 loss in game one on Friday. Kyle Hendricks gave up one run on three hits over seven innings of work, not factoring in the decision. Brandon Kintzler took the loss, falling to 2-2 on the year as a result. Tony Kemp had a triple and both of Chicagos RBIs in the loss, while Javier Baez added a double and Jonathan Lucroy, Ian Happ and Kris Bryant each had a base hit as the Cubs cranked out just five hits as a team in the loss. Jon Lester will start game two and is 9-8 with a 4.43 ERA and 129 strikeouts this season.

The handicapping and odds information (both sports and entertainment) found on SportsBettingDime.com is strictly for entertainment purposes. Please visit sportsbook operators for details. We are not a sportsbook and do not take any wagers. Terms & Conditions apply to all bonus offers advertised. Using any of the information found at SportsBettingDime.com to violate any law or statute is prohibited. SportsBettingDime.com is not supported by or linked to any professional, college or university league, association, or team. Furthermore, the unique odds we produce in select news articles are also for amusement, and are not available to be wagered on. SportsBettingDime.com does not target any individuals under the age of 18. We do not endorse illegal online gambling. For further guidelines please visit our responsible online gambling page. Please check the online gambling regulations in your jurisdiction before placing any wagers with the betting sites advertised on SportsBettingDime.com, as they do vary.

Content Menu

The Pirates were restricted to just four runs from the plate and are now a long way behind the .500 mark. Pittsburgh Pirates have struggled to meet the odds in the past games and they are at the bottom of the NL Central Division. Pittsburgh will need to win 20 games to get back to the .500. The Pirates struggled to cope with Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday and their batting squad was unable to get to seven runs scored by the Angeles.

However, if forced to pick, Im still not a fan of the Cubs on the road, and while Lester has had success against Pittsburgh in the past and is coming off of a decent start at Cincinnati in his last outing, this is still a pitcher in Lester who has allowed 19 runs, 17 earned, across just 14 innings of work in his last three starts. I covered this game yesterday and missed on the over, but what was more surprising was Pittsburgh escaping with a win. Pittsburgh has lost the last four game that Brault has started, but the Pirates are at home where you should play your best and Brault has pitched well enough to give the Pirates a chance, so Ill take a shot at Pittsburgh and the plus money here. Either way, this isnt a game Im trying to get behind. Or maybe it wasnt surprising given the Cubs form on the road.

Plus, thePittsburgh Piratesare currently 42-43 SU on the season, won their last game over the Chicago Cubs and allowed 5 runs against in their last game. Furthermore, the Chicago Cubs are currently 45-42 SU on the season and are coming off a 4 game losing streak. TheChicago Cubsare coming off a 6-5 lost to the Pittsburgh Pirates and are currently coming off a 6 Game Road Trip.

Chicago Cubs vs. Pittsburgh Pirates Preview & Prediction (07/04/2019)

The Cubs need this game way more than Pittsburgh does, so Ill lay the juice with the Cubs on the road behind another strong start from Quintana. Quintana also hasnt taken a loss in any of his last eight starts dating back to late-May. The plus money with Pittsburgh would be worth a look, but Keller is still young in his career, and still has to prove that hes capable of handling the big boys despite a solid start on the road last time out. This is a hefty price for the Cubs on the road given their struggles away from Wrigley, but Quintana has been rolling, giving up one earned in back-to-back starts while striking out 21 over that short span.

Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the advertiser. Activities offered by advertising links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions.