Rijeka (@1.65) vs Lokomotiva (@4.6)
06-10-2019

Our Prediction:

Rijeka will win

Rijeka – Lokomotiva Match Prediction | 06-10-2019 13:00

5 matches ended in a draw. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. Below the text is a list of the direct games. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.72 goals per Match.Rijeka in actual season average scored 1.40 goals per match. In 8 (100.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Teams Rijeka NK Lokomotiva played so far 39 matches.Rijeka won 25 direct matches. In 4 (50.00%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. In 3 (37.50%) matches in season 2019 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. NK Lokomotiva average scored 1.23 goals per match in season 2019. NK Lokomotiva won 9 matches. In 7 (87.50%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals.

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.

Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Croatia 1. With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match NK Lokomotiva-Rijeka, match of the championship Croatia 1. HNL League and on teams NK Lokomotiva and Rijeka.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score. HNL League.

SOCCER Shine

Our site is not limited to only as this. We invite you to check Rijeka and NK Lokomotiva match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap.In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Rijeka and NK Lokomotiva in season. You will find what results teams Rijeka and NK Lokomotiva usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications.

By clicking on the team names you can examine the teams on their actual form in particular. The match preview to the football match NK LOKOMOTIVA ZAGREB vs HNK RIJEKA in the 1. HNL of Croatia compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match.

With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! HNL League. Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Rijeka-NK Lokomotiva, match of the championship Croatia 1. Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Croatia 1. HNL League and on teams Rijeka and NK Lokomotiva.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score.

You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website.